UAB „Ansell Protective Solutions Lithuania“, priklausanti tarptautinei kompanijai Ansell, kuri veikia 35 šalyse. Įmonė gamina cheminės apsaugos kostiumus gelbėjimo tarnyboms, armijai, policijai, pramonės įmonėms, sausus nardymo kostiumus, dujokaukes ir kitas apsaugos priemones.
Finance Manager arranges accounting, coordinates rational and economical use of labor, material and financial resources, ensures reliability of reporting data and timely reporting to financial statistical authorities. The Finance Manager must follow the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, resolutions of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, other normative acts in force in the Republic of Lithuania, the Company’s Rules and this job description.
- Manage finance department’s daily operation, set up and execute standard process.
- Calculate, declare and transfer income tax, real estate tax, withholding tax and VAT to state and local budgets, and make all related accounting records
- Coordinate and perform write-offs, depreciation and amortization of fixed assets. To make a list of fixed assets with the general ledger.
- Perform accounting reconciliation with external sources (checking of bank account balance with bank statements, reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable with debtors and creditors, including public authorities, etc.), organization of an annual inventory of accounts payable and receivable.
- Report to the controlling unit according to set schedules.
- Prepare annual and interim financial statements in accordance with the IAS and the applicable standards of the controlling entity.
- Cooperate with the company auditing financial statements.
- Prepare and submit financial reports and other information related to company to the Center of Registers.
- Organize the presentation of information to the company’s auditors, state and financial institutions.
- Cooperate with the banks serving the company.
- Participate in the preparation and registration of legal documents of the company (articles of association, minutes of the meetings of the Board, shareholders, changes of the Board members, etc.)
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
- Calculate the hourly rates used for the cost of the company’s products.
- Register loans granted and received by the Bank of Lithuania.
- Control settlement with debtors (debtors), lenders (creditors), state social insurance institutions, state budget.
- Perform accounting reconciliation with external information.
- Perform analytical accounting of income and cost.
- Perform analytical accounting of other costs.
- Organize and perform the internal control of the enterprise, to apply the internal control principles of the controlling unit in the company.
- Review and endorse contracts with third parties.
- Participate in cost calculations for new products, provide other calculations and analytical information to the company manager, department leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Control the correctness of financial information in the company’s business accounting system (names of buyers and suppliers, company codes, VAT codes, payment terms, etc.).
- Define Permissions for Connecting to an ERP System.
- Finance Manager must actively assist in the development of measures to safeguard the security of funds, prevent shortcomings and misappropriation of funds, goods and property, and violations of financial and economic laws.
- Finance Manager must report to General Manager on unauthorized employee actions (systemic adjustments, misuse, other misconduct, and abuse).
- Account for all cash, trade and tangible assets and major assets, and record in a timely manner transaction related to cash flow.
- Perform economically justified calculations of the costs of production, realization of finished products, construction, installation, overhaul, services and other works.
- Accumulate, form, properly store accounting financial documents, according to the requirements to process their files and transfer it to the company archive according to the established procedure.
- University degree in economics;
- knowledge of requirements of laws, regulations and other mandatory documents in the field of finance, bookkeeping and accounting;
- fluent in English communication (written&verbal) ability;
- excellent computer skills with Microsoft office software & ERP system operation experience;
- excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- leadership ability and team work ability;
- people management skills;
- analytical skills.