Ansell Protective Solutions Lithuania, UAB is a production unit within the Ansell Group that specializes in chemical and diving suits, and oxygen masks production.
The Senior Specialist/Engineer is responsible for all materials, design and process based R&D activity at the APSLIT (Ansell Protective Solutions Lithuania) plant in Lithuania and will act as the local site leader for the R&D Body Protection (BP) team while also broadly supporting the global BP R&D team.
- Taking an active part in Leading product and manufacturing capabilities development and related activities in APSLIT R&D;
- identifying new or emerging technologies and materials, innovation collaboration or supplier opportunities with external companies for use in developing the body protection portfolio and related areas;
- leading production trials for NPD’s (New Product Development) and R&D initiatives in Lithuania;
- providing technical support to other departments as well as other Ansell manufacturing sites if applicable.
- University engineering or chemistry degree;
- experience in R&D or production engineering position, preferably in a global organization;
- fluent English written and oral communication skills;
- excellent Microsoft Office and ERP system expertise;
- competency in project management, strong leadership and teamwork ability as well as the capability to work independently;
- strong drive and motivation.